Go “Beyond Golf Lessons”
Ready to stop chasing the tail of the dog(ma)? Step beyond “golf lessons” and experience learning in a new way with a Goal-based Improvement Program. Goal-based Programs incorporate “whole-game” coaching, with indoor swing improvement sessions through the winter, transitioning to outdoor work on putting, short game, utility shots and playing tactics & strategies in-season.
You can expect an honest approach in this program – no false promises; no miracle cures; no shortcuts. It will involve a little sweat, a bit of elbow grease. It will be challenging; after all, “goals” represent something beyond where you are now. But – if you set your mind to it, you WILL improve. The question is: how good do you want to get?
Improvement Tools included in Goal-based Programs
- Program begins in January and runs through the end of September
- “Whole game” coaching
- Sessions indoors and out
- Initial Goal-setting discussion and TrackMan Swing Assessment
- 6 one-on-one swing improvement sessions
- Ongoing use of TrackMan features including shot analysis, performance putting analysis, video review
- Regular review of your goals & progress via the CoachNow collaboration app
- Access to group drop-in practice sessions held 1pm to 4pm on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, beginning in April at the Canmore G&CC (weather dependent).
Winter sessions: indoors at either the Riverside Golf Centre (NW Calgary); or the indoor, simulator-equipped studio at the Canmore G&CC. In-season outdoor sessions take place at the Canmore G&CC, where extensive practice facilities await, including a 330-yard double-sided driving range, 2 stand-alone practice holes, fairway bunker and dedicated short game area. Winter sessions are one-on-one, scheduled to match your needs. In-season, group practice times are set for Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 1:00pm to 4:00pm – drop in anytime as your schedule allows.
Goal-based Improvement Plan: 9 months – $999.00
Package of 6 Swing Improvement Sessions – $499.00 (+GST)
Package of 12 Swing Improvement Sessions – $839.00 (+GST)
* Sessions can be used at the Riverside Golf Centre in Calgary (indoor, year-round); or at the Canmore Golf & Curling Club (outdoor, May thru September, indoor November thru April).
“When I first came to see Bill I was embarrassed to bring clients out golfing with me and had a hard time scoring under three digits. You took the time to explain the basic physics and swing paths in a straight forward way. I saw instant improvements and became more comfortable with guests on the course.” – Jesse B